Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Big Reveal

It has come to my attention that one of my dearest and oldest friends (Well, that doesn't really sound right. I'm trying to convey that our friendship encompasses several years, decades even... all the way back to the elementary school bathroom during a time when Lee Press-On nails were popular) started a blog. I honestly had no idea. Now I have to be totally, 100% transparent... I held my breath as a I read over her blog because it's a little nerve-wracking when an IRL (in real life) friend starts up a blog because there's always the possibility that deep down they have some radically different opinions and ideas than you would ever imagine, subsequently changing the way you look at them. (Like me thinking a gay marriage ban probably is unconstitutional but that's an entirely different can of worms that I have no intention of cracking open here.) Alas, Tori is scared by Barack Obama too so all is right with the world (and subsequently me linking to her blog.) So, in the spirit of Ty Pennington's trademark "Move! That! Bus!" I say:

Click!





That!





Link!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't given my blog address to many people. I feel like Facebook is enough for them to know on a daily basis! Ha!

I have been following MckMama since last November and love to read her stories. My heart just aches for her and baby Stellan!

Shannon said...

I haven't visited in quite a while, I figured I'd be here all morning catching up...glad to see I didn't miss much. I visited cuz I thought for sure you'd have a post about MJ. Where is it? Gee, you must be busy with 2 boys home, out of school... :)

Steph said...

Shannon, I'm glad to see at least a couple of my readers still think of me when a big story breaks. Unfortunately, I'm really running low on both the time and mental energy that a real post would require. It's so sad... I WANT to blog and at least a few of y'all want me to blog yet I have not made the time to do so. I miss blogging as it's quite therapeutic but it would be a luxury at this point. I can tell by your ":)" that you totally understand!

PS: Is there really anything left to say about MJ anyway? Who didn't see this coming?!?!?!

Steph said...

PS: I can't believe I used "subsequently" twice in one blog post... I'm RUSTY! Blech.