Friday, March 27, 2009

A brief synopsis...

Okay, here's the deal...

I've been busy A LOT lately, which also means I'm exhausted (think fatigue-exhausted) so I haven't made much time for blogging. I'm fine... just tired. And what few fleeting moments of insight or possibly even wit (?) I do have are shared with my facebook community of friends (because, ya know, they comment and whatnot.) And to be fair, everytime I'm at the computer lately I'm typing. Or obsessively checking on MckMama and her son. Or reading James Spann's updates. Or researching diaphragmatic hernias. Or reviewing homeschooling curriculum. Basically, I'm doing everything but blogging (and resting.) Hopefully that will soon change (on both accounts) but I don't see any real indication of this in the near future. Consider it a favor... I'm sure y'all are tired of me *complaining* about Obama. (If that's the case then rest assured I've got plenty to say about Tim Geithner.)

7 comments:

Steph said...

PS: Thanks to those of you who voted in my poll! I just now noticed that there were 7 votes. (That's progress, people.) Plumberboy asked me if I was serious about getting a print and then we pondered whether or not such a move might be a "jinx." I'll keep you posted...

Tom said...

Wow, now I really feel like a second-class citizen for not having a facebook account!

Steph said...

Tom, you SHOULD feel like a second-class citizen because my 81-year-old great-aunt is on facebook. So is my mom. So is my mother-in-law. So is everyone from your high school... except you. :)

So look us up on facebook when you decide to rejoin the human race.

Tom said...

I seem to recall my mother saying something to me when I was little about people jumping off bridges... :)

Steph said...

What's that you say, Tom? I can't hear you... all the way down here... with all the other jumpers...while you're standing all the way up there... alone...on the bridge... making fun of us jumpers... :)

Seriously, just join facebook. It's easier than email and you (in particular) will enjoy having an outlet for all your one-liners. You'll have to find Plumberboy first because I'm somewhat incognito on there.

Tom said...

I just don't see what I could possibly have to talk about with your 81-year-old great aunt. Besides, facebook is ridiculously slow on my dial-up connection, which is why Sally almost never checks her account and mutters imprecations under her breath when her friends use facebook instead of e-mail to communicate. Plus she forbids me to re-connect with any of my high school girlfriends, and I'm too embarrassed to admit I didn't have any.

So the answer, again in Spanish, is no.

p paw said...

What is facebook?