Friday, March 6, 2009

But first you've to get mad...

I promise I will try not to turn this into a rant because honestly I do understand that this week--in the grand scheme of things-- is really not that bad, at least not sackcloth and ashes bad. But it has been pretty sucky to say the least (how eloquent is that?!?!) And I feel bad for my mother or anyone else who has had the misfortune of listening to me unload on them because I have a week's worth of stress and frustration pent up inside of me yet no real vice with which to unwind (unless the ever-unhealthy and expensive Coke Classic in a glass bottle counts!) I used to complain biweekly to my beloved Granny about such things before she died but now that's not possible obviously. What's that you say? Go to the cemetery and vent to her gravestone? You mean the same gravestone that was recently overturned by a gang of hoodlums? True story. Now granted it didn't actually happen this week but I just found out about it on Sunday, thus kicking off a craptastic week. And today it ends with finding out the NCAA is possibly up to their old antics again, which incidentally may also mark the beginning of my new role as populist leader in an uprising to be named at a future date. Stay tuned.




Goodbye craptastic week!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Can you believe how much WORSE things have gotten since that movie was released in 1976?!?! Guess we didn't listen... maybe we should now!

PS: I think Peter Finch kinda looks like Gene Stallings.

tamblair said...

Okay - That is just so how I feel right now. SO HOW I FEEL. I didn't realize you had a blog until today. I'll have to check you out regularly now!!

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be a better day. You can sleep in :)