Thursday, April 23, 2009

The most hilarious thing I've seen in a while...


Before you get your underwear in a wad (no, I don't use the "p" word and I've had that conversation with most of you before. I've even embarassed myself on another blog by not knowing who Clinton and Stacy are when discussing this topic... but I digress), I didn't make that pic. I wish I was that good. I found it here (via my fb buddy, Krewe) and it's totally awesome from what I've read so far. I think the author played football at Bama.* Kevin Jackson for President? Hmm... I'll have to read on to see what I think about that but if he went to Bama then it's a no-brainer (insert obligatory Bammers-got-no-brains pun here.)
* I am aware that it's probably not the same Kevin Jackson but until it is proven otherwise, I will choose to believe that it is the same guy.

No comments: