Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out of the supply closet

Sorry I haven't posted much lately but after quick glance at the blogs on my sidebar, everyone else has the same problem...too much to do and not enough time, certainly not enough time to post at my self-indulgent blog. Plus, I've had so much on my mind that I didn't even know where to start. I did want to share a juicy tidbit here that many of you may already know about via facebook (except for Tom, who has about the funniest explanation I've ever heard/read for NOT joining facebook, as well as PeePaw, who can't seem to find that elusive facebook at the library!)

Anyhoo, we've had a large development in our family and NO, I'm not having another baby. Still, I will have a child with me around the clock starting this fall despite my youngest starting kindergarten. So what could that mean?!?!? It means I'm homeschooling Ricky Bobby for the next school year ('09-10) and it's official now seeing as I've filled out all the paperwork and informed his current school of our decision. It's been a huge blessing how smoothly things have gone so far and I feel like the hardest parts are behind us (other than having to field your searing questions here!) I have all sorts of other thoughts on the topic but I don't have time to compose them coherently now but I at least wanted to throw y'all a bone since I'm not sure what any of this means for Steph's Other Space. I can certainly envision a life without blogging (or tanning beds!) in the very near future.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, that's a big decision! Kudos to you! I keep hoping I'll be able to start that when Ant hits Jr High age. Goodwyn was alright when we were there, but I hear it's really bad now. We'll see! Hope all goes well for you!

Tori said...

Okay, I'm new at this and have NOT read all of your blogs, but what is this about the tanning beds?

Oh, and you and I have already talked about the whole homeschooling thing and I'm behind you. I hope you already knew that.

Steph said...

Good grief, Tori! Try to keep up... you are WAAAAAY behind. I had to go back and reread this entry just to see what you are talking about.

Yes, I still tan...Chris and Sunsational didn't creep me out too much. But I imagine it's going to be hard to find the time to tan when I homeschool Ricky Bobby. Plumberboy is not REAL supportive of the whole tanning thang. That's what I was getting at. And I probably won't have much time to blog either so you better get to readin' while there's readin' to be got.

Steph said...

PS:

Tori, there was supposed to be a smiley face :) behind that first paragraph. I was being facetious but that doesn't always translate properly in text.