Monday, February 23, 2009

Dang Mama! (in my best Ellen Page on SNL voice)

This is just crazy. But I don't feel bad for him... nope, not one iota. I've always believed that BIG-time talent almost always comes with BIG-time attitudes, despite pro players having about the best job on the planet.

Okay, it's the beginning of a very busy week so I'm probably not going to post much here (unless a debate breaks out between me and anonymous from Dothan) but I will mention that our sweet JJ dog is in the hospital. It appears he has a nasty case of pancreatitis so he's the hospital for a couple of days. I think he'll be okay but he is 9 years old now so all bets are off. Regardless, he's probably enjoying his break from the kiddos and Miss Sassy, not to mention that obnoxious runt Cotton. He probably thinks he's at Club Med or maybe Heaven? Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) I wish I could get a nice little stay in the hospital but to be honest, I'd settle for bedrest so don't feel bad for me if that ever happens. I imagine the sleep you get in a coma is just delightful...

(Now I suspect I'll get some sort of lecture from my dad about this post!)

Anyway, enjoy your week and don't be an Andre.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you might get a lecture from Pops, but not from me. We have talked about this before...the best sleep EVER! I sit here and just think of elective surgeries I could get.

Stacy said...

Since you don't seem concerned about a lecture from me, I won't give one :)

But I will say, "Poor JJ!!!" (sniff)

Since I don't surf the blogs as often as I used to, be sure to keep me posted on fb!

Steph said...

Thanks for the lack of lectures guys, even if it's for two totally different reasons. P-Paw must not be reading these days.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read . . . I'm workin' on the lecture . . .