Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recruiting for Dummies

Sorry for my recent absence but we have lots going on in our household right now (perhaps I'll elaborate here someday) but I know y'all are clamoring for my take on yesterday's NSD (which is National Signing Day for those not in the know about such things.) I would really, really LOVE to expound but time just won't allow. (In fact, timewise, I shouldn't be posting at all right now.) So just read this per Rivals.com. Anyway, if you're too lazy to click on the link, I can condense it for you with "Bama won the recruiting 'championship' again."

And I'll add that this is starting to look a lot like a juggernaut. That's not to be confused with Jagermeister, which you might want to start chugging if you hate Bama. But hey, why worry? Saban still has to coach 'em up...Muuuuhahahahahaha!!!!

PS: Here's some bonus insight from NSD. Lane Kiffin is a ....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm sad no one finished that sentence. :( That could have been fun...