Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frazer Tonight

Siran Stacy is scheduled to speak tonight at Frazer United Methodist Church in Montgomery tonight (like soon, maybe a couple of hours?) and hopefully you'll consider going if there's still time. Either way, please take a few moments to watch these videos (here and here... sorry, I cannot get them to embed into blogger for anything. Get thee behind me, Satan!) of Siran Stacy's recent visit to WSFA in Montgomery to share his testimony. I beg all of you to ask yourselves if what you have faith in would sustain you through such a tragedy, or really any tragedy at all (or what about just everyday life?) May God continue to be with Siran and his daughter as they go about their mission...


PS: I promise you this, I would HEART Siran Stacy no matter the color of his former uniform so obviously I feel blessed and humbled that he once donned the crimson jersey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u must be joking...u know nothing about siran stacy...did u know he had 10 children at the time of the accident,,,5 with former wife...does he ever mention these children/ NO! does he support these children?NO1 AND I COULD GO ON AND ON check to see how many open criminal investigations there are on him at this time...never before have i seen such hypocracy

Steph said...

Yo, Dothan... don't sling accusations like that under the shield of "anonymous." Back it up about the other 5 kids and how he doesn't support them and then we will talk. Or the criminal charges... he's not hard to find so why hasn't he been arrested on anything? Feel free to "go on and on" but I suggest you find some way to back it up or I'll find a way to block you from blogger for libel. PS: It's "hypocrisy."

Steph said...

To anonymous and all my dear readers:

My apologies if I seemed condescending earlier when I corrected your spelling of hypocrisy when I myself had not used the proper tense of the verb "don." I have corrected the mistake but feel a wee bit guilty over the mistake after I was being all spelling-nazi in the comments. A lack of admission on my part would have been a true hypocrisy.

And just for the by and by, I have in fact checked (albeit briefly) and I have found no information whatsoever regarding any criminal investigation into Siran Stacy. That wasn't to validate you, Anonymous/Dothan, in any way... it's just for the record.

Steph said...

let me leave u this as s______ c_________...siran stacys ex wife...the one with the 5 children u know nothihng about....and vu will hear nothing about them,,,they are ashamed of siran and all hes done, as am i,,,their ages are 18 to 6 the 6 year old ahs cancer, by the way, did he speak of this the other nite,,,i thnk not...dont dabble in matters u know nothing about

Editor's Note: This comment has been edited by me ONLY to remove the commentor's first and last name.