Friday, April 4, 2008

Well, I didn't intend to post again...

I did not want to post any more this week and possibly take anything away from the momentous occasion that was GG's passing but I have no doubt at all that she would give her blessing to a post such as this. I just wanted to point my meager handful of readers over to my friend Emily's blogs (yes, blogs as in the plural) so that you can also share in these special times. Start by reading this post and then read the follow-ups here and here. I'm not asking you to donate anything other than prayers of intercession for their family and IF you can help in any way (seriously in any way, no matter how small) then let Emily know or let me know and I'll put you in touch with her. I hope all of this humbly points back to God Our Father to show that He provides for us in death AND in life (and anything in between!) AWESOME!

Jesus said "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31

PS: Don't forget to keep reading about Crosby's journey. To God be the glory! (My apologies for not doing a better job of keeping y'all updated... hopefully you were reading on your own?)

No comments: