Friday, May 23, 2008

School's out for summer...

That thought makes me smile almost as much as this:



Also known to make me smile: This and this.

Miscellaneous PS: Kudos to the dude at icuris (apparently someone else who also appreciates randomness) for introducing me to the hockey-playing bear. I am not sure if the bear is real or not and this point was even discussed over at The Huffington Post but it makes me laugh nontheless. Feel free to continue the debate here. And yes I realize it may be cruel to make a bear do that (especially shoving his ginormous feet in those itty bitty skates) but the referee/trainer seems to lovingly reward the bear so I don't think he's all shock-collar-trained and whatnot.

See y'all soon!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I canNOT believe that bear! Whoa!

I side with the "cruel" argument...even though I don't think he's injured or anything. It's just NOT what a bear is supposed to be doing. Pitiful.

But I laughed.

I'll also give a nod to Icuris for sharing Sir Charles' golf swing!