Monday, May 5, 2008

Three (a nice magical number)

Well, this is my THIRD post of the day so that must mean my life is slightly less chaotic than last week. Last week was a doozie fer sher. The race/festival/fundraiser at Ricky Bobby's school is over YES! but it's still soccer season PLUS school is not out yet so I can't promise that I'll post any more frequently in the following weeks but I'm hopeful. Besides, it's not like I'll have any readers left after my last post somehow linking the Madeleine McCann "abduction" case with a Geico commercial (scroll down). Anyway, I'd love to upload a few pics from Friday night and share funny little anecdotes from our not-quite-funny-enough-for-a-sitcom-well-maybe-the-UPN-but-definitely-not-Must-See-TV-though-close! of a life but I'm still zonked from last week.

Before I call it a night, will you allow me to take just a second to offer a shout-out to some folks I think still check in with this blog from time to time? Have any of you had babies yet? Or sold houses? Or realized I don't check my facebook account very often? Regardless, word to your mother and check in with me again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No baby yet. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning. My house is not sale. And come facebook can be so much fun. I know I won't be doing much facebook once this baby comes. In fact I probably won't be doing much of anything non baby related.

Jenny said...

House not sold yet. :(

Steph said...

Thanks for the update gals. I think I can safely say it will EVENTUALLY for both of you... well DEFINITELY for one of you!

Best wishes to you both!

Anonymous said...

Hey what about me?? Enjoyed all the pics! Looks like a fun day. Is RickyBobby as competitive as my oldest? Seems to be a common trait for 1st born. Today he was mad that a classmate cheated and made him lose Bingo :-)

Steph said...

Hello Mandy... You haven't had a baby, right?!?! I'm impressed you're still hanging with this blog seeing as my updates have been woefully infrequent. We have so much going on over the next week (by the way, you're welcome to drive over this weekend for Crabman's birthday party on Saturday from 1 to 3) I'm so ready for summer and hopefully we'll see you then!