Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A very boring update

Hello all! It's been so long since I posted much of anything... well, that's not entirely true. I posted a video of a bear playing hockey (a real bear, I am convinced) and my grandpaw's trip to DC on Honor Flight (much more on that soon with pics and everything. It most definitely deserves its own post.) I even managed to post about Sharon Stone and the dalai lama in one fell swoop. So I haven't left you here to completely languish in the blogosphere known at Steph's Other Space but obviously I haven't lived up to my reputation either (what reputation you say? The highly esteemed one in my head of course!) Unfortunately, today probably isn't the day for me to get my blogging groove back either as I'm still feeling lazy and wanting to take full advantage of this first week of summer. And then there's always some sort of drama in this house... usually regarding the house... and this week is no different. I think we have defective carpet (I know, who ends up with defective carpet?!?!? Apparently us.) that might need to be replaced but probably not without a great deal of toe-to-toe,down-n-dirty haggling. Plumberboy is slammed at work so I'm single-parenting it a lot more lately too. We are soooooooooooooooooo (x infinity) looking forward to a vacation. I hope you all are enjoying your first few days of summer--and yes I know, the summer solstice, yada, yada but with a dewpoint like this... it's SUMMER-- and hopefully we can all meet back here in the near future to discuss important things, like unconfirmed "celebrity" pregnancies and gas prices and the likes. Can't hardly wait!

No comments: