Monday, March 10, 2008

Meredith Update 3/10/08

Hi y'all... I just got off the phone with our Dallas crew and Meredith, et al are home from the hospital! They were literally walking through the door while I was on the phone with my mother-in-law. This is amazing as her surgery was Friday, the 7th, and the doctors originally anticipated a 4 to 7-day hospital stay afterwards but now she is home on Monday, the 10th! She had an echocardiogram as well as a chest x-ray this morning and all looked good. I believe she has an appointment with her cardiologist on Thursday so hopefully I'll have more to report afterwards. Thanks everyone for your concerns and obviously your prayers as this process has gone miraculously well!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This is SO wonderful! I wasn't able to comment on this yesterday when I first read it and am just now getting back to check it again.

Keep us posted!