Friday, March 7, 2008

Rememba me?

I know, it's a been a long time. It's a busy season of life and about to get busier (soccer season starts soon!) but I wanted to post a few things.

First, Meredith's surgery started about 9:30 AM central time, which means she should be right smack-dab in the middle of her surgery as I type. I'll post an update here when I know something later this afternoon. I'm home all day because Crabman is less than 100% today. I think it's teething and I'm starting to understand the 19th century theory of teething as an official cause of death! (If you don't take Dr. Greene's word for it, you can read a real medical journal report covering the topic here.) Of course Crabman could also be on the verge of a raging flu outbreak so I decided to just stay home for a "lazy day." After a field trip to the planetarium yesterday, I need it too! I didn't sleep very well Wednesday night and you can check out Greta van Susteren for more details. I'm hoping for some "good" news on that front later today (using the term "good" loosely...)

Lastly, I have an update regarding Ricky "Ladies Man" Bobby. His teacher informed me yesterday that him and Grace have been caught holding hands and rubbing noses (eskimo kisses) in the hall over the past week. She laughed and laughed about it and informed me they are her first ever 1st grade "couple." Hip-hip-hooray. This is probably one of the first times Ricky Bobby's behavior cannot be directly attributed to me in some way and in fact I am quite shocked that my offspring is behaving this way. But Plumberboy has assured me that, for once, this is all him. Ugh Ha.

Well that's it for now but I do hope to have some Meredith info in the next couple of hours. Thanks in advance for your prayers for peace, comfort, and God's healing hand on the surgeons! We all appreciate it...

No comments: