Monday, March 17, 2008

Neither Planned, Nor Parenthood... Discuss amongst yourselves.

Hi all... I'm blogging on the road so please excuse the brevity of this post. I just didn't want to wait to post this article about a Planned Parenthood expose. I hope this organization succesfully exposes Planned Parenthood for the heartless money-grubbers they are (notice how virtually all abortion-alternative clinics are free while Planned Parenthood, an alleged nonprofit, has revenues of $900 million+ from 2005-2006.) It was ironic that I found that article on the very same night that I was wondering how Jeremiah Wright can publicly call out "white America" for treating people as "less than human" and accuse them of genocide when he's vigorously supporting a pro-choice candidate while there are abortion statistics like this (pay special attention to "Who Has Abortions?") Go figure.

UPDATE: Per my sister's comment, here is a direct link to Randy Alcorn's extensive blog post about the recent Planned Parenthood phone calls. Hopefully you'll take the time to listen to the actual call AND read all about Margaret Sanger. I have some notes somewhere in a box in my garage about good ole Margaret Sanger. You can read more about "eugenics" here and see Margaret Sanger honored as an important eugenics leader here. I'll have to present more research to y'all when I have the time (still out of town.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you posted this because I've been thinking about it, too! I was STUNNED by this story , which was introduced to me at www.randyalcorn.blogspot.com (bookmark him!!!) Scroll down through his blog and you'll see a youtube with recordings of these calls. It's absolutely nauseating!!

ok - here's direct link to http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2008/02/planned-parenthood-accepts-funds-to.html

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog! So, I've added you to my list! Hope all is well with you & Jeff & the kids!! :)