Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You know you'll miss me...

... but I'm leaving you in capable hands. Below are some links to some rather long (but interesting!) reading in my absence. I thought we would have a wireless card on our trip but it looks like we'll be relegated to bumming free wi-fi in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn. In other words, I highly doubt I'll post while I'm gone and after all, this should be a vacation, right? And I pray there will be nothing so urgent it can't be shared until we return home. Until then, my friends:

Day 1 (Treat yourself and read the entire story. And be sure to read her newest posts from the past couple of weeks. I don't think it will be time wasted. Plus, there are tons of good links.)

Day 2 (There are probably lots of other interesting links from there... including lots more updated info.)

Day 3 (Tons, and a I do mean tons, of links via this site. I have to give credit where credit is due... I swiped this link from my sister's blog!)

Day 4 (Wanted to MAKE SURE you heard this for yourself. Look for an embedded video sometime in the future... ya know, just so you don't forget! You can read more here and here and here and here. Just FYI Barry, I'm 100% behind a woman doing whatever she wants with whatever is 100% her DNA. More on that later!)

Day 5 (Link 4 reminded me of this. Be sure you click on the title to get to the home page with her current blogs. After a brief scan, it appears there are lots of good political debates there.)

Day 6 (I think you'll always find something entertaining there and you need something fluffy to read after that last link!)

Day 7 (Very similar to Link 6 but hey, you can research the latest email forward while you're there!)

Day 8 (Probably the most informative of the Capstone beat bloggers)

Day 9 (Learn somethin' why doncha?!?!)

Day 10 (Then we can have something to talk about when I get back!)

PS: Don't forget about all my virtual friends on the sidebar (be sure to check on our friend, Crosby as he had his scans yesterday... big deal!) ----------->

Show them some blog meter love! And don't forget to check back here again soon but don't hold your breath waiting for vacation pics. It takes me for-evah to get them uploaded to the computer. Right, P-Paw?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm so jealous of the tan you probably have the beach pictures I'm sure you took. I very much so enjoyed Day 1 and Day 5, I will likely become regular readers of those blogs. I chose to skip day 8 for obvious reasons. Oh and I finally saw both Juno and August Rush and loved them both.