Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Me: 14 Years Ago To The Day (ooooooooeeeeeeeeeoooooo)

Me, Status post wisdom tooth extraction (for those of you who delight in others' pain... or just want to see me make good on a promise) :


Now seriously, don't you feel bad for me, even a little bit? Oh, it hurts me just to look at it now! FYI, the swelling finally did go down sometime around 2006. (And no, I did not sue my periodontist.)

I hope your vote was worth it!

Anyway, here's me in 2008 because I don't want that "chipmunk" face to be the last thing you see tonight before you go to bed... (Trust me, it has a way of lingering with you, right Stacie?!?!) And please, purty please, try to erase that image from your brain.


It's not working is it??? Oh well...

PS: It was strictly a coincidence that I posted this pic on its 14-year anniversary. My parents just emailed it to me tonight and didn't even realize the date. I only noticed it because I wanted to be clear on the date myself. I find that downright odd (hence the oooooooeeeeeeeeooooooooo, which is supposed to sound all spooky... at least it did in my head.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Poor swollen Steph. Glad you deflated.

Anonymous said...

i remember this picture! everytime someone gets their wisdom teeth taken out i think of you and the chipmunk picture :) you look beautiful in the 14 years later pic! love you!

Anonymous said...

You look like you could kick some A-!!!

Steph said...

Stacie: I know you enjoyed that!

Lori: Glad to know you often think about that picture... har har! Thanks for the love though! :)

Lacey: Thanks but to me it looks like I just had mine served up to me on a platter. Nice thought though! (And PS... I could kick some MAJOR butt!)

Shannon said...

Wow! That photo far exceeded my expectations! Makes me thankful that I spent 2 days on the couch, knocked out on loracet, with virtually no pain (or memory of pain) when I had mine removed at 19.
It's just a shame that you don't have a boxer (yet) to show for it. :o( Maybe one day!
The new summer picture is beautiful.