Friday, August 1, 2008

WTH?*

*H= Heck although I'm inclined to say something else.

So can any of you out there read this? For some reason I'm getting a nasty message from internet explorer when I try to display my blog page. There does not appear to be a problem with blogger since I can still use the dashboard as usual. I just cannot view my page with either of our computers and I'm quite concerned. I can view other pages and even other blogger pages but not mine. I deleted my last post (sorry Tom!) to see if that made any difference but alas! It did not. PLEASE just leave a quick comment if you can read this. You don't have to leave a name or anything. I just want to see if anyone else is experiencing weird things on their end. If so, I'm truly sorry and will work to resolve the issue or delete this dern blog in a rage!

Stacie: I'm still having problems with the website, even just viewing comments (although I can catch a quick peek before the message pops up) and I can't post a comment. Thanks for your input and I hope others will let me know if they are having problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see it just fine.