Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My bad...

Saban explained why he pulled all the scrimmage highlights off TideTV: "It's no big deal," Saban said. "I don't think that's something that we want to do. That's why we close practice -- so that the other team can't see us. We got on the Internet to see if we could see any of Clemson's plays from their scrimmage and didn't see any. That's not what people usually do when you're getting ready to play a game, to advertise on TV or the Internet. I'm not pleased about it, but it's something that can be corrected and it won't happen again. I don't think the person that did it, did it intentionally."
You can read more about all of this hoopla (well, not really "hoopla" but it's a slow football news day so I guess can you call it that) at Ian Rappaport's blog. And let me once again say "my bad" to Saban and the coaching staff. I would never knowingly help the enemy. And to Coach Tommy Bowden, "Stay off my blog... at least until August 31st!"

No comments: