Monday, August 18, 2008

Has it been THAT long?!?!

Apparently it's been so long since I posted that either Blogger changed the dashboard layout and I'm just now finding out or I simply forgot what it looks like. Quite honestly, it could be either of those two. And while I was hoping my first post in such a long time would be well-written, insightful, and even awe-inspiring as I certainly have enough material swimming around in my head... Alas, it is just a cheap-n-easy link to a football video (check the calendar, folks... you should have known this would happen!) Remember Julio? That's him in that highlight reel (a looping reel, no less.) You'll thank me in a couple of weeks we you can speak with authority on the subject and be ahead of the curve. Go ahead, impress your friends!

(And personally, I do find that video to be awe-inspiring... )

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like someone came and ruined our fun. Sorry folks... you'll have to wait a few more days to see Julio live and in action on Sat. August 30th (ABC @ 8 PM/7 central)!