Monday, August 18, 2008

Just cuz...

Oh, how I long to post about important things while referring to things like Tbilisi, Musharaff, and vacuous (hey, that "chick" Roseanne called Brad Pitt that, not me... darn!) but I have so little time yet an unwaivering commitment to make you chuckle. Oh the dilemma! Although this oughta do the trick...

2nd grade Teacher to Ricky Bobby's class: Let's name things that come in pairs. Anybody?

Ricky Bobby's classmate #1: Hands!

Ricky Bobby's classmate #2: Feet!

Ricky Bobby's classmate #3: Eyes!

Ricky Bobby: Your chest!

Ricky Bobby's teacher: No, you only have one chest.

Ricky Bobby: Well, some people have two! (Motioning to each side of his *ahem* chest)

Funny? Yes? No? Do I have to spell it out for you? If so, he was talking about B-O-O-B-S. That is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, funny!!! My son would probably have said the same thing. He is a boob man.

Anonymous said...

LOL I was telling PlumberBoy that it would have really been great if the teacher would have taken a picture of the board! It would have been a CLASSIC!!