Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gone, but not forgotten

While I may or may not have been missed around here lately, I assure you that though I have been gone, you have most certainly not been forgotten. I just made a stupid mistake judgment in error regarding free time during this last week of summer vacation. So, I'm busy schleppin' from here to there, to and fro all the while trying to get the kids back on some semblance of a schedule. Anyway, I have been on the computer but it's mostly been to type medical notes (hiphiphooray!), email RSVPs and whatnot to various acquaitances, and to keep a check on baby Stellan via this blog. I have stalked this poor lady because at times her son's case sounds so similar to Crabman's that I eventually had to reach out to her. We've emailed a few times and I'm definitely praying for her. If you get a chance, read over some of her most recent posts (there are many, many, many but if you efficiently use the categories section then you will be briefed on her situation in a relatively short period of time. Or you can just use your time "on the clock" to read all of her posts...I haven't found a boring one yet!) So once again I'm asking you to keep me on your list of daily browses because I hope to be back at all of this soon. Ricky Bobby heads off to 2nd grade (yikes!) soon and I'm sure I'll some stories to share. There's already a few I can think of but now's not the time. Let's meet back here sometime around the 11th or 12th, 'kay?

PS: Seriously...until I get back, you should follow that blog (okay, you should follow it even after I get my bloggin' groove back!) This woman is going through an amazing, faith-stretching, gospel-preaching, cross-clutchin',hangin'-on-to-all-of-God's-promises-for-peace-and-endurance kinda time. You'll be blessed if you join her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my oh my oh MY!

And what on earth can I say to that!?

I guess I'll just say thanks. And that I like when you stalk me. I mean...oh, nevermind.