Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Sunovabiscuit!"*

Well, I'm pretty sure that's not exactly what Phil Fulmer said but potato, patato. If I wasn't so tired I'd stay up and listen to his postgame conference on the net just to see if he resigns. Alas, I'm tired (and still trying to kick a cold) and oh so ready for bed. Hopefully I'll actually get some sleep tonight despite the fact that Ricky Bobby is attending his first-ever sleepover party tonight. Ugh...very hard for me to accept this fact but it is what it is. And by "it" I really mean that I don't have any babies anymore. :(

But Bama is 8-0 so :)

*Hey, I know those refs blew some calls but please ask me how much I care. Sure, a phantom offensive pass interference plus a questionably close fumble call went in our favor tonight but ya know, Phil was the stinkin' "secret witness" (read: SNITCH) in the case that dang-near brought us the death penalty (and for all intents and purposes would have for any other program in the division formerly known as 1-A) so I'd say that's still advantage UT. Choke on it, Big Orange!

Roll Tide!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! ROLL TIDE!

Steph said...

You betcha!

The Latham Family said...

Thank you for saying "intents and purposes" instead of "intensive purposes". I always knew you were a literary genius, and now everyone who reads your blog will know it too.

Steph said...

Literary genius... HA! I got all nervous after your comment and had to google it just to double-check myself. You know I've never even read a whole book in my life (the horror, Jen!) I'd love to tackle the Bible first but for now I'm settling for The Richards Bible Storybook for children that we read during family devotional. As always, THANKS Ginger!