Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm speechless...

...so I'll defer to these guys:

Pat Forde of ESPN

Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports

Dan Wetzel of Yahoo! Sports

Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated

Dawg dude who quite possibly reads my blog (as evidenced by the Armani Bear sign at ESPN's GameDay in Athens... seriously, I find it highly coincidental that he somehow connected houndstooth to Armani just one day after my post. Hmmm.)

-----------

So what about my thoughts on the other big news story of the day, the so-called "bailout"? I say give the $700 billion to Nick Saban and let him fix it. ;)

PS: Don't forget to take my poll. ----->

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to decide how to vote . . .

Stacy said...

Even though I've already talked to you in person about this, I'd like to go on record as agreeing with you that the Dawg guy who made the Armani Bear poster MUST have read it on your blog. The reference is just too obscure for someone else to come up with it on the same day.

Plus, I just refuse to believe that there is anyone else on earth that thinks like you :)