Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh-kNOwshon-he-di'nt!

Let's hope this dude (one Mr. Knowshon Moreno) gets arrested before his game with us. I kid, I kid (sort of.) Seriously, is this pic doctored? Good grief, I hope so! I think maybe so because he seems out of proportion with the other player. Seriously, I hope it's a hoax.



Well, a big thanks to Lacey who commented on my last post! (So did my husband and my dad but they are kind of obligated to do so... it's contractual.) I have lots of other thoughts on the subject but if I continue to post them without any break in topic then I will surely lose what little audience I have left. But rest assured it won't be long before I read another article or blog entry that forces me to fire off another post. Even if no one in the world ever read it, I have to get those things off my chest or I shall surely implode. There are probably plenty of you who wouldn't find that a particular loss but I don't think it's in my kids' best interest. Do you know how ill-suited my husband is to dress them on a daily basis? (Yes, I still guide my 2nd grader with his clothes. He needs all the help he can get.)

So, do you really care what I thought about the Tulane game? I think not. If I had to sum it up in a singular thought, I guess I'd go with this: If a really bad, ugly game still results in a two-touchdown win (albeit over a second-tier program) then you really are a different team from last year.

Any other thoughts? I guess just that 7 years ago today our country was a very different place. May God continue to watch over my family, my country, His People since we never know what's right around the corner. As I read on a bumper sticker this weekend "Bless God, America!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This past weekend Jeff and I saw an Ichthus(Is that the right word?... anyway a christian fish) symbol on a car...when we looked closer we noticed the 'fish' had feet and in the middle had the word Darwin! Can you Believe that one?!!!


Skye

Shannon said...

I like the answer to that apocrasy of a Christian fish swallowing the Darwin fish. Way to go!

Steph said...

It's amazing what I see driving around my town. One chick had a huge sticker that said "CHOICE" alongside one reading "Dog is My Co-Pilot" So kill a baby, save a dog?!? And I think to myself, whatta wonderful world...