Sunday, September 14, 2008

You knew it was coming...

The uncanny resemblance? Per chance. The accent? That's just talent. (And yes, I suppose this answers my question regarding Tina Fey supporting a conservative woman. Deep down I knew that was coming, too.)




PS: Now I'm confused. If Lindsay Lohan, in all her infinite wisdom, has concerns over Sarah Palin's qualifications then maybe I should rethink my support for the McCain-Palin ticket. Thanks, Linds. And please, purty please, campaign for Obama. Bring a girlfriend friend.

2 comments:

Haynes Our Way said...

So funny. I hope she comes back and does more. I mean it's totally worth Palin being vice president just to get years worth or Tina Fey with that accent.

Steph said...

SNL benefits anytime Tina Fey graces their studio. Palin's commitment to overturn Roe v. Wade makes her worthy of a vote but Tina Fey's accent is truly icing on the cake!