Thursday, September 4, 2008

Warning: This may be offensive!

So, I've been wondering what Tina Fey thinks about Sarah Palin. I mean, obviously she was born to portray her on SNL. But after watching Palin's speech last night, it really makes me wonder if what she said below applies to conservative women, a thought that is probably quite offensive to her liberal sensibilities. (Although there's no denying that Fey is probably the funniest/smartest woman in entertainment!)




PS: If you're not terribly disgusted that someone like me would post such a video, feel free to also check out Tracy Morgan's hilarious counter to Fey's Clinton endorsement. And yes I know, these clips are obviously several months old.

PPS: So what did I think about last night? As far as political speeches go (drab and pandering to the lowest common denominator), I thought she killed. I've been telling y'all for almost a week that she rocks!!! By the way, does Biden read my blog?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome speech. And, no way, as to whether Fey's comments would apply to Palin. She's just a crazy Conservative who's against letting women kill their children.

That aside, her show "30 Rock" is great.

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed the speech, but mostly I enjoyed watching it with you.

Steph said...

Just FYI, Baby Mama is hilarious and sweet! I recommend it.