Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Follow-up (Updated with a link in an attempt to prove it's not just me being mean!)

For you Lacey, a pic that reveals the true owner of the purple Madonna gloves (with Jay-Z still in the ridiculous hat while Beyonce/Sasha Fierce thinks to herself "If he wasn't worth a gazillion dollars..."):




And this is for "anonymous" who seems to get her feathers all ruffled by Jay-Z's hat and gay priests. Oh yeah, it's also for anyone who can grasp the absurdity that is Aretha Franklin's hat, though it does make her head look smaller.

And this one is just for me (because as Lacey kindly noted, it is my blog after all!) Need I say more?

2 comments:

Jenn Stratton said...

I think you meant to say "awesome" rather than absurd in regards to Aretha Franklin's hat...just sayin!

Shannon said...

And her name just happens to be Solange.... sound familiar? Beyonce's little sis is the only other person I've ever heard of with that name. Besides you-in French class!
I've only been away like, 4 days, and I've missed all KINDS of action! Wow, how exciting!