Monday, January 12, 2009

Have you seen this show?!?!

It's called It's Me or The Dog and I think it comes on The Animal Planet channel. (I don't really know because it just happens to be on the TV sometimes, right after some animal talent show that my kids watch.) Anyway, I'm amazed at how stupid these people are with their dumb, mean dogs. There's some evil pomeranian on there right now named Teddy Pom-Pom and I wonder why they don't dropkick that stupid mutt across the house. Then I realize I am the owner of an overly aggressive (borderline dangerous) 4-lb poodle named Cotton and I just shut up.

PS: Plumberboy says we need to go on this show and Cotton barks with approval. Someday I'll try to get a quick digital video of Cotton at his finest, quickly wrangling a 50+ lb Miss Sassy to the ground.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I've TOTALLY got to get me some of that compressed air and a clown horn. This show may revolutionize my life!