Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's that time of year

You know how I offer up public service announcements (PSAs) from time to time? Well, here's another one. That's just FYI as I thought it might be especially useful this time of year. You're welcome.

PS: I've frequently put VapoRub as far into my nasal passage as humanly possible and I would have eagerly rubbed it directly onto my sinus cavity and/or my brain if I had something that was long enough to reach. I have found a nose spray with just a shot of VapoRub in it that will clear you right up but sure enough, it does eventually cause some rebound swelling. Nasacort AQ seems to work best on a daily basis. Okay, that's all for me for now as this has quickly digressed into some sort of WebMD moment.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Would it be wisest of me to just not comment? Probably so :)

So everyone, just please ignore this! It's not here!

LOL

Steph said...

Commenting to not comment is still a comment, no? I kid, I kid. I think we all know where you stand on the issue of injecting corticosteroids up your nose.