Friday, January 9, 2009

My toe hurts...

but this takes my mind off the pain:



I'm pretty sure that's the head ref from last night's BCS Championship game. And for those of you who care, I was in fact pulling for The Gators. Seriously, who doesn't love Tim Tebow? (Okay, there's probably at least one. As for me, I may eventually purchase a 1-5 UF jersey. That's fair warning, P-Paw and Plumberboy. I'm sorry, but he's the definition of "nothing but a winner.") And for me the Bammer, it means that we only lost to the AP's final #1 and #2. That's the good news. The bad news is that you were 12-0 beforehand and controlled your own destiny regarding another national championship. Oh well... I'd much rather win one in Pasadena anyway (yes, that's a vain attempt to mask the pain... which at this point appears to be manifesting itself as a throbbing, aching left little toe.)

PS: Dear Sooners, do not feel bad... it happens to the best of us. We were most definitely Tebow'd this season too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that was a scary picture!

Steph said...

Sorry! I just didn't think it was fair to portray Satan as a smiling, happy little dude with a pitchfork. That guy was as scary as I could find without freaking myself out.

Anonymous said...

That clip makes me laugh... Thanks