Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our God is an awesome God...

I know that title is kind of an unusual one for what I'm about to post but I think it's appropriate (although, to be fair and balanced, I think it's always appropriate to mention that our God is an awesome God!)

The woman I've mentioned before, Hope, passed away this morning. Just read her husband's blog entry for yourself and then please pray for him and his family. He has lots of questions and few answers (Don't we all?!?!) God is so very awesome in the way He works out even the smallest details and I want to acknowledge how much I appreciate that... it's really been an answer to my prayers. Again, please pray for this family as they deal with death and then enter a new phase of life. I am praying specifically for a continuing renewal of her husband's faith.

May God bless that now "Hope-less" family with a future and a new kind of Hope. And may He bless Hope with that healing and peace I've desperately petitioned Him for on her behalf. Amen.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Man. I'm just reading about this. So sad. I'm so thankful for the encouragement you've sent Jake and Jen.
God IS an awesome God!