Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back At It

So I didn't get around to posting yesterday--mostly because of more urgent things requiring my attention and also because I don't recall seeing anything all that interesting. Nothing pops out at me today either while browsing the net but I do have several things on my mind. As promised, they are indeed random (and in no particular order):

1. This was for them. Go Big Blue!

2. If you tuned into my blog earlier this week, you should have found that little nugget of randomness that is Tim Tebow getting smooched by Tony Joiner. (See below in the Note from the Editor. Even if you already did, you simply MUST check this out.) Hey Aubs (term of endearment!), don't say this blog has nothing for you. See what everyone's saying about it here, here, and just for the fun of it.... here. I went to the FSU chatrooms looking for some sort of derogatory/humorous statements but I see that they are (wisely) silent on the subject seeing as their top receiver is Cody Fagg (*Correction aka "my bad": It's De'Cody Fagg, which is Spanish for really flaming.) However, I did stumble upon some in-fighting about what to wear to their game with UA. They have two whole weeks to think about it because, say it with me now, they have an OFF WEEKEND before the game. They sound like a bunch of girls... "wear gold and let's have a bling out" or "wear garnet, darn it." Then one of them said if they wanted to differentiate themselves they should wear (and I quote) "normal clothes because all the Alabamians will be in overalls and straw hats." Once again, that one's for you Aubs.

Oh yeah, while I was *ahem* researching the Tebow-Joiner thang, I found this article in the Detroit Free Press.

3. Okay, okay-- I know, something nonfootball: I don't know how to elaborate on the OJ sitch. As I sit here typing, they are waiting for him to enter the courtroom. Oh Jack Ruby where are you when we need you? That's right, dead. Since I've grown rather tired of OJ--at least until they find a way to sentence him to LIFE-- I shall entertain my thoughts on Britney Spears. Where to start, where to start... let's just say she deserves to lose her kids. We should save Sean P. and Jayden the trouble of becoming the world's youngest runaways. I can just imagine them riding that Power Wheels Hummer as far and as fast as that little 12-volt battery will take 'em, which won't be far with all those hills in Malibu. K-Fed (can you believe Fox News actually calls him that in their "reports"... I love me some FNC but I wish they would tone down the tabloid sensationalism) doesn't deserve these kids either and, for the record, neither does Lynne Spears seeing how Brit-Brit turned out. I'll take 'em... what's two more boys?

Okay, that's it for now because I've got to get some real work done. But before I go, here's some randomness per my sister's request, which made me think of this. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

2. How did you end up on "queerfilter.com"?

3. I find my husband & I talking about this subject way too much! Maybe it's because it's on FNC too much...obviously there's no easy solution in determining which one of the 3 is most capable of doing a decent job raising the boys. I guess now my only question beyond understanding is why is she bothering to wear a weave? Why can't she just sport it short for a while? And if she absolutely HAS TO have a weave, has she run out of money to get it done right, because it looks so awful!!