Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad News

This might be the last post for a little while. I can no longer ignore the compost piles in my kitchen, the dirty clothes that walked themselves to the laundry room, or the weeds running amuck (or amok if you please) in the space formerly known as a flowerbed. You see, we always live our lives on the go and that is especially true in the fall. So for now my husband has *ahem* requested that I go back to being the "darn good housewife" I previously claimed to be. (blah, blah, poor grammar I know) So I'm off to handwash all of my husband's clothes, clean the toilets with a toothbrush (his toothbrush--ha!), dust everything with a Q-tip, type medical records at 7.5 cents a line, eat bon-bons, and watch Lifetime TV. Love ya, hon!

Hopefully this will hold you over until my return:

Father of moonwalking dies. Perhaps he influenced more than just Michael Jackson's dance moves.

Hey, I'm not saying this is right or wrong--just funny.

A Houston fan seeks revenge on Oregon. Not really funny at all but most definitely random.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Taking a braek so soon? I know bloggin' can be highly addictive but I didn't think you'd have stuff piled around already! :) I know the 'on-the-go' stuff has a lot to do with it and I REALLY understand.

The doughnut story - All I have to say is that doughnuts are the devil's dessert. Yummy for the flesh but oh-so-dangerous...

The duck story - ew.

We're looking forward to the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You.. Honey