Friday, September 28, 2007

Pray for Crosby and his family

Hey devoted readers (even those who refuse to leave comments even though I made it possible to anonymously comment--yes, I'm talking to you!)...

Our friend Crosby is doing really good post-surgery but now his sister has a stomach bug. Please pray specifically for this to be contained so there won't be any hang-ups with his treatment. He's doing great but they can always, always, always use our encouragment through prayers. THANKS SO MUCH! (Jesus said "But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins . . . . He said to the paralytic, 'I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.' Then the paralytic got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. Mark 2: 10-11)

PS-- I hope to post from Jacksonville but if not, ROLL TIDE and I'll be back after the weekend!

No comments: