Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stop the Violence!!!

It's hard to follow up a post with eunuch in the title. I mean, why even try? Because there's actually video of the worst mascot fight ever. I'm not sure if it's a fight or a mating ritual. Can you believe the duck was actually suspended over that? I think it's because he pretty much got whooped. All that nose-flickin' and hand-raisin' reminds me of junior high... sniff, sniff.

I'm sure with my first two posts I have impressed you with my maturity. I know the hub-unit will certainly be impressed. I do promise to bring you more substance in the future when I'm not in a state of sleep-deprived delirium. However, in that state the mascot video will crack you up. Now if only I knew how to add the Dear Sister song... (yup, a myspace crossover)

PS-- FYI, I'm obviously pandering to my only official reader since I haven't told anyone else this site is up and running yet but I will try to broaden my base at some point in the near future. And you're welcome, Stacy!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Heh...what a weird little fight!

That duck has lost his mind!

You've so gotta start DVR'ing SNL!

Glad your blog is finally rolling along! Keep up the hilarious work!

Jenny said...

Ducklicious.