Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whew!

Well, let me just start off by saying that I am wiped. We kicked off the weekend with a parent-teacher conference (last minute of course but no complaints because the teacher was helping us by being flexible) then we were off to visit family that was here from Jersey. That was fun... it had been about 8 years and she had never met the kiddos. We headed home early this morning for church, and capped the weekend with a birthday party for about, oh let's see, 20 or so first graders. It was a great weekend but even my hair is tired. And good gravy, I wouldn't dare look in a magnifying mirror right now.

Was there anything else that happened this weekend? It feels like I'm forgetting something... (tapping fingers, scratching head). What?!?! There was college football this weekend? What happened, do tell? (Listening intently...) No friggin' way. That could not have happened. You must be mistaken. What, it was on Sportscenter? So Bama won one in the 4th quarter, huh? Coaching and execution worked in our favor?!?! Wonders never cease!

Umm, what did you think I was talking about? I'll have to browse the papers and catch up on the news. Think I'll start here...

No comments: