Monday, September 17, 2007

A Note from the Editor...

I almost typed idiotor because I'm a little slow on the uptake with all this blogging. I just now (the 17th) remembered to check the gmail account associated with this blog, where I found messages from four days ago. Sorry to those of you who emailed. I will try to be better about checking that account in the future, especially since I suggested that you email me if you wanted to know more about me (see margin-->). I also figured out how to allow anonymous comments so now you can de-blurk (cheeky blog lurker) and comment your little heart out. As a recovering blurker, I encourage you to take that next step and push the comment button. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Heh :)

Anonymous said...

Delurking! :-) Great to see you've entered the world of blogging. I laughed when I heard the bike horn outside today.