Saturday, September 29, 2007

Live and On Location

This post is brought to you from sunny (for the moment) Jacksonville, Florida. Since I'm on my parents' laptop with tempermental internet, I shall make this short. But believe me, I have plenty of material from our trip down IF I can remember it until I get home. For now, I shall post some quick "keys to the game" just like those fancy pants on ESPN. And by fancy pants I mean guys who couldn't hack it as coaches.

1. Alabama should run the no-huddle offense the whole game. J.P. looks a lot more comfortable and is certainly more effective when he can call the plays. However, I have confidence in this coaching staff to recognize that something is making Wilson uncomfortable within the offense this year and I have confidence they will fix it. I like the no-huddle though so I'm fine if we have to run that all year.

2. Stop the run... obviously. It is disheartening to see folks slashing up the middle against us. We're bending and not breaking but it's only the 5th game of the season and I don't know how much more they can take.

3. Score more points than the other team.

ROLL TIDE!

No comments: