Monday, October 1, 2007

Just so you know...

...I'm not in hiding, not that there's anything wrong with that. I seriously considered staying in the sunshine state, at least until the toilet paper blew out of the trees downtown. The good news: there wasn't any toilet paper in my trees. Well, I do have a scathing review of the game this weekend but really no time to write it. For now I'll just say that the so-called home of the largest outdoor cocktail party on earth was all it was cracked up to be.

It. Was. Miserable.

We're table hosts at a fundraiser tonight which means 3 things:
1. I must clean the house so the babysitter doesn't call DHR.
2. I must do laundry so that said fundraiser doesn't take up a love offering for our family.
3. I must start working on my unruly hair hours before I need to look presentable.

Here's some homework for tonight though. We'll discuss it at my next posting.

No comments: