Friday, October 5, 2007

Busy times ahead...

For one, this weekend is particulary busy so that means win or lose, I probably won't have time to post again until sometime next week. Should we lose (a very real possibility in my mind--not to be confused with probability), I won't be dodging anyone. If you know me personally then you know it is laughable that I would be able to "dodge" any Aubs at all. But that's neither here nor there...

What I would like is to make one last-ditch plea before the weekend for folks to post me a comment. Are y'all milking me for some sort of outlandish bribe? (ie: I'll post the pics status post wisdom teeth removal several years ago if I get "x" amount of comments) Hey it might work but I'm going to appeal first to your sense of kindness and just grovel: Puuuurrrrrrtttttttty, purty please! Those who are exempt from this little experiment: Stacy (Shayne too but not sure she still reads) Shannon, Jenn, and Lysha with a big cyber-hug {{hug}} to boot.

ROLL TIDE!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a groovy weekend--from your friendly Aub.

Anonymous said...

((((HUG))))) to my favorite neighbor.

Steph said...

Many thanks to you both before I head out of town.

PS--You would LOVE to see those pics... think chipmunk preparing for winter!

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about the bribe and was like, "huh?" when I read your PS. I would have commented without the bribe because I love comments too. Be safe!

Stacy said...

How can I NOT comment when you post THAT video? (Ozone WINS! TKO!)

PLEEZ post the chipmunk picture! I'm laughing just thinking about it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why must you beg? It's so unladylike. Just kidding. I usually don't leave comments because I cannot actually make it through most of your football posts (which is most of your posts) without my eyes rolling so far into the back of my head they get lost or a need to run to the bathroom and hurl. Perhaps after football season, I'll leave more comments. It's been a long time since I've seen the wisdom teeth picture. Maybe you could post it next to the alien baby picture too. The many faces of the Green Monkey.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the hug! Where do you come up with this stuff?! You are so random... I love it!
Important life lesson learned from that clip, "dance is your weapon, not a knife"... good to know!
ROLL TIDE!!
PS-I know I'm exempt, but I couldn't help myself!