Thursday, October 11, 2007

Uh-Woo-Woo

Somebody's in trouble...

Okay, so I don't have much time at all before I have to report for car-line duty but I couldn't resist posting that link before I let the day slip away (which it inevitably does once I get our eldest back home each day!) I have lots of things I would like to post about but it takes so much time and effort and frankly I've felt quite lazy this week. I don't have nearly the caliber of commentary following the UA-Houston game as I did the previous week but that is sort of self-explanatory, isn't it? We did get a flyover with real jets, et al and not just the police helicopters on patrol per usual. John Parker Wilson is not helping himself in any way, which makes me think not wasting my time/money on making an "I {heart} JPW" shirt to wear to the games was a good move. Saved me money on couples therapy, too. I do think I need to point out that The Eunuch Bowl (see first ever post) was played last week and it appears that not only did Oklahoma take UT's manhood, so to speak, they also won the game.

And in total random news, I am mc'lovin' this right now. I saw a bottle in my sister's stuff (or possibly her kids?) and decided to try it out since my hair has felt kind of crunchy since the summer, even though I've used chlorine removal shampoo. Basically, it was 4 bucks well spent and at the very least is making my hair smell yummy. That is probably totally useless info for you but I was just putting it out there for you to do what you will with it... you know, like a little PSA for dry hair sufferers.

Last, but not least... I've wanted to mention this in passing but let's face it, there's no easy way to segway into what I'm going to say (as eloquently as possible): In high-def, you can totally tell the gender of the Buffalo Bills mascot...

Buffalo Bills Throwback Helmet

No comments: