Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pics

So, I'm going to experiment with adding some real photos to my site--ya know, not just ones I've ripped off from the internet. Why yes, this is my first rodeo so cut me some slack while I intermittently work on uploading some pics. The first is of my husband's birthday cake this weekend. Yes, it says "Rate My Poo" below a pile of melted Tootsie Rolls and yes the number, which incidentally is indicative of his age, says 30! A lovely lady at work made it for him since he discusses "poo" so regularly at work (and to boot, he seems to enjoy doing so!). Me thinks birthday cakes are more frequently associated with this variation of that word. Just outta curiosity, does anyone else know about the Rate My Poo website?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

No, and do I WANT to know about that one?

Steph said...

I would suggest you just avoid the site. It was no doubt started by immature college guys (redundant, I know!)