Friday, February 29, 2008

200



*Be sure to click on the embedded video beforehand to set the mood.*

What's fitting for your 200th post? How about this? Yesterday I picked Ricky Bobby up from school and noticed he had a note in his hand. It was folded in half with "To: Ricky Bobby From: Grace" neatly written in purple marker. He nonchalantly dropped it onto the floorboard but of course I quickly scooped it up and opened it. Inside it simply read "Dear Ricky Bobby, I love you." True story, as always. (Well, except that she didn't call him Ricky Bobby.)

PS: Was Vladimir Putin a Bee Gee?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hee hee... young love, that's so cute! I too, have a young ladies man on my hands, apparently. Of course, I always think he's handsome, but the other day he informed me that he had 3 girlfriends last year (yes, SECOND grade) but that he had to break up with each of them because they were "just silly girls". I told him he can't have another girlfriend til he's 16, no kissing til 18, and no marriage until 25. We'll see....

Stacy said...

Great post! Love the video & HILARIOUS note story. Get him a keepsake box QUICK! Then store it for years and give it to him when he's married with children, and living with his OWN clutter!

Congrats on the 200+ posts now!