Monday, February 25, 2008

Too bad...

...Rashad Johnson never showed this kind of fight during a game! I kid, I kid. Sorry folks, I just don't have much to offer after this one or Jeremy Elder's recent Al Capone impersonation. It's a hard knock life, word!

I do expect Nick Saban to handle these situations but perhaps not to everyone's liking. Hopefully Nick Saban is more Gene Stallings than Mike Shula. And I suspect he is, which means he may buy Rashad Johnson an ice cream cone but he'll be eating it through a new bodily orifice.

PS: The real problem with the UA football program (and the entire student population in general) is the hallowed Strip. Every SEC college town could boast it's a drinking town with a football problem but only T'town has considered putting that slogan on their welcome signs!

No comments: