Monday, February 11, 2008

A case of the lazies...

No, I haven't been laid up with the flu or a stomach bug for the last few days but I am most definitely suffering from a case of the lazies. Plumberboy went out of town this weekend so I thought it might be a good time for a blog-o-rama but alas! Nothing inspired me to blog, not even a little bit. Even now I can only muster up a shred of motivation to ask a huge favor of you guys... another homework assignment if you will. I get approximately 10 hits a day on this blog from all over the world thanks to that stupid Garfield image. Please, please help me determine whether or not I am the butt of some internet prank, a la Rick Rolling. Why is my site the destination of choice for Garfield lovers the world over?!?!

Anyway, the 24/7 election coverage offers up many blog topic choices but re-read above paragraph. I'M LAZY RIGHT NOW FOLKS! And besides, I have attempted to discuss such issues with you o' readers to virtually no avail. I can't stir up any sort of political discussion at all which means one of two things: 1) My reputation precedes me or 2) You have election fever and the only cure is more randomness, baby! Maybe you come here to take a break from all of that stuff and whadda ya know? I have something like this for you. Or maybe a few of you do come here for politics by osmosis. If so, feel free to take a peek at this and then read more about her here. She absolutely exudes feminism to me. Et tu? So, I just threw those in just so people don't think I'm solely out to taint Barack Obama's image. The Barack think was just funny to me, I promise...no politcal agenda there whatsoever. Anyway, have you all seen the email about how to keep an Auburn fan from voting for Obama? If not, I'll spare you the suspense. You strategically add a "G" to all his campaign signs so that they read "Gobama!" And you know what? It just so turns out "Gobama!" is change we can believe in--finally.

No comments: