Friday, February 29, 2008

22 weeks already?!?!

Our little buddy Crosby finished up week 22 of chemo on Thursday! Can you believe it's been 22 weeks? It probably feels likes 22 years for his family but it's hard for me to believe it's been that long. I truly believe his story is such a miracle and I know his story has been a glorious work for God's kingdom. I wish I had more eloquent words for the occasion but my brain is mush. Just know that I stand in awe of God's comfort, strength, and healing hand throughout that process. There are two more families we know of battling pediatric cancers and my heart just goes out to them. It's hard to read their Caring Bridge journals (here and here) and I LONG for the day when there will be no more Caring Bridge journals and no more tears! Until then, I pray God's peace and providence in their situations. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: