Thursday, January 3, 2008

Prayer warriors...

... Since I am sooo not a prayer warrior (and should pray that I would become one!), I am respectfully petitioning any of my readers and fellow believers in Christ to petition God our Father on Crosby and his family's behalf. I just read an update to their journal and wanted to request that we cover this family with prayer over the next 24 hours or so. I can only imagine what it's like to get that kind of call from the doctor (actually I've had couple of those before and your stomach does literally drop.) I can't imagine that I would be able to sleep, eat, or anything "normal" during this time so my heart really is so very heavy for that family. Again, please join me in prayers for God's peace that surpasses all understanding.

Also, we have another family that is near and dear to our hearts that's also going through an extremely difficult time right now. I wish I could elaborate but the family is very private and I want to respect their wishes. It's a health issue and nothing to be "ashamed" of, so to speak, but again they are just very private. It's one of those unspecified prayers that the Lord would most definitely recognize.

Thanks a billion to those of you who remember these families in prayer.