Friday, December 14, 2007

Dead Presidents

and other bits o' randomness on tap for this dreary (but in a good way) Saturday. First up is this about the strange (dun-dun-DUN) similarities between Abe Lincoln and Jack Kennedy. It's good for killing (no pun intended) several minutes. And no I haven't independently verified any of the facts but feel free to do so and report your findings here. Consider it homework.

Okay, up next is this, which reminds me of this. (RELAX... I'm sure they were calling it other this.) And here's the sequel (In that case it was this AND this.)

All that talk of animals brings me to this, which would be SUPERFREAKY if breed with this. I'm more of a "dog person" than ever before!

Okay, lastly and completely just thinking out loud with this one. What the heck was I doing in the summer of 2000 that would cause me to miss a spin-off from Dawson's Creek? (My all-time favorite show... SHUT.UP.) Oh right, growing a baby in my belly for the 3rd trimester. Somehow I did manage to catch the original Survivor that summer... go figure.

No comments: