Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update to Saban's Hustle

Wow... I'm learning a little something about blogging. Basically, you pander to the lowest common denominator. So if I want to ring up hits on the ole blog meter all I have to do is throw in a few key words from current events to register on a google search. In other words, "Jimmy Sexton" (hard to believe but I still average at least one hit a day thanks to Jimmy!) and "Saban dance" have brought in unprecedented amounts of visitors to Steph's Other Place. I don't make any money off of ads or anything so it's essentially just my ego that benefits from these extra hits. Still it's good to know I suppose. So just for the heck of it:

Zoo tiger attack
Lindsay Lohan denies drinking before wreck
Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant
Patriots-Giants football game
Writer's strike
Presidential Election 2008 (Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Guiliani)
Miley Cyrus
And of course, my bra Jimmy Sexton!

Well, that oughta do it for now. Stay tuned for results.

1 comment:

Steph said...

28 "Saban dance" google hits and counting... And of course 1 Jimmy Sexton.